The cornerstone of almost every successful business is a strong marketing strategy. In today’s marketing…
What is Lead Nurturing?
Lead nurturing email campaigns involve creating a strategy that foster relationships with your prospect through a series of automated emails. This type of email campaign is great for growing your business. It takes your prospect on a journey that helps positively influence their behavior and perception of your law firm. The emails in a nurturing campaign include communications that both educate and build brand awareness.
The Benefits of Email Nurturing Campaigns
There are many benefits to using lead nurturing email campaigns in your law firm, including to:
- Establish and maintain communication with leads: Establishing a line of communication and maintaining it is key to staying connected with your leads. As leads age, the response rate declines, and the opportunity to connect decreases as well.
- Build credibility: It is common for people to do business with companies they know and trust. It is less likely that a lead conversion will come from just visiting your firm’s website. Lead nurturing creates an opportunity to show a lead over time that you are an expert in your field.
- Maintain and grow relationships: Establishing a lead nurturing strategy provides the opportunity to not only maintain the relationship established between your law firm and the lead, but also foster the relationship. This relationship can lead to an increased likelihood of converting a lead into your next customer.
- Increase engagement: Automated lead nurturing maintains engagement when a lead has started to interact with your business. If the lead stops interacting, lead nurturing allows a chance to remind a person about your law firm.
- Discover cross-sell and up-sell opportunities: Lead nurturing is an opportunity to remind the lead what your law firm has to offer. Nurturing can broaden the person’s awareness of your practice areas that they may not have noticed or had an interest in the first time.
- Create referrals and new lead generation: Lead nurturing can attract new website visitors and generate new leads. If your law firm is sharing valuable content, and you have become a thought leader, your leads are more likely to forward your email along to family, friends, or coworkers. This referral expands your reach and can attract new leads to your business.
The Importance of Lead Nurturing Strategy
Lead generation is vital for a growing business. Without a strategy to nurture a relationship, the lead will most likely disappear. Consumers want to feel appreciated, and a nurturing email campaign tells people that they are appreciated. Consumers also feel that they matter, and that your business wants to stay connected with them. Emails give businesses direct access to potential leads that can boost awareness, improve business growth, and increase sales. Connecting and building credibility is achievable with a strong nurturing email campaign strategy for your law firm.
If your law firm isn’t implementing a lead nurturing strategy after capturing a lead’s information, what is stopping you?
If you’re ready to take the next step for your law firm, Law As a Business (LAB) Services can help. We work with elder law and estate planning firms on all aspects of email marketing to help your firm grow.
>>> Interested in learning more? Download your free marketing guide <<<
Create an effective email campaign!
During this recorded webinar we will discuss some preliminary steps you’ll need to accomplish before getting started with a full blown email campaign. We will cover how to efficiently store contact information, utilize common email programs and write compelling copy.